11. Frank And Oak: Frank and Oak's clothing subscription service is a hassle-free and affordable way to upgrade your wardrobe every month without leaving the house. All you have to do is fill out a survey about your style preferences and sizing and sit back. Next, you'll get an email with a preview of three items of clothing handpicked by a Frank and Oak stylist based on your personal style. You get 48 hours to add or edit items in the box or skip the entire order. All subscribers get 20% off each piece of clothing they decide to keep. Plus, free shipping and returns.
6. Love With Food: Looking for a guilt-free way to satisfy your 3 p.m. cravings? Look no further than Love With Food. Each box is filled with an assortment of healthy, organic snacks (think chocolate chip granola, honey apple oat bars and spicy fava beans).The boxes come in three different sizes: Tasting Box, Deluxe Box and the Gluten-Free Box. You can opt for a monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, or annual subscription. Plus, for every box sold, Love With Food donates a meal to charity. So you can stock up your pantry with delish munchies and contribute to a great cause at the same time.
birchbox#TBT to when we launched Birchbox in Canada last December! 🇨🇦 Please give a big Birchbox welcome to our Canada subscribers who will now be joining us on this Instagram account and the latest addition to the Birchbox team: @caseycrowetaylor, our Canada Social Media Manager! LOBBL (Lots Of Birchbox Love) xo #Birchbox #BirchboxCA 📷: @theprettyvain
Potential Savings. Having goodies shipped to you in a subscription box is often cheaper than buying each of those items separately. Karr says her subscription service gives her a 5% discount on all the items she has shipped from Amazon. Others subscription services offer even bigger savings. For instance, GlossyBox says its October 2017 box contained $69 worth of beauty items for about $20, and Loot Crate promises at least $45 worth of nerd-culture joy for $16.
8. Vinyl Me, Please: Vinyl Me, Please's monthly subscription service is a treat for audiophiles. Every month the subscriber receives a limited edition vinyl LP (often in color), a 12x12 album-inspired art print and a cocktail recipe to complement the music. Each Record of the Month, whether a current release or a special re-issue, is thoughtfully curated, aimed at broadening the musical taste of the subscriber. Plus, you get to enjoy additional content online, including their podcast and Spotify playlist.
3. Papergang: Papergang by Ohh Deer is the ultimate subscription box service for stationery lovers. Every month the subscribers receive a beautifully crafted box filled with snazzy paper goodies like desk pads, notebooks, sticker sheets, art prints and other stationary treats like pens, pencils and washi tape. All the items are thoughtfully curated based on a monthly theme. Each selection is exclusive and created in collaboration with different artists. Their wide selection of products and the remarkable illustrations on each of them is what makes Papergang stand out. In addition, they plant a tree for every four boxes sold. So a big YAY for the environment too! You can also buy other cool stuff like art prints, planners, candles, jewelry and fun socks from Ohh Deer's website.
5. PawPost: PawPost is the purrfect subscription box service for your four-legged companion. You can choose from three box options: the Cat Box, Dog Box and the Dog Treat Box. Each box contains a carefully curated selection of eco-friendly toys, natural, grain free food and treats and hygiene products. The Dog Treat Box features only edible goodies that are delectable, nutritious and organic. All the products are sourced from brands (like Beautiful Joe’s, Mutts & Hounds and Freak MEOWt) that support animal welfare. Plus, they also do special, festive-themed boxes that include lots of holiday-inspired merch for Valentine’s Day, Halloween and Christmas (now isn't that pawsome?)
athomewithnikkiReceived a nice and unexpected gift in the mail from @trytheworld . They had a nice note included stating they thought I would love their teal box 😃. I do like the box but really love the fact that the items in the box are all from Portugal. My girlfriends and I celebrated my 40th birthday in Portugal a few years back so this box reminded me of some great memories today. #trytheworld #portugal #nicesurprise
gabbygettinfitSo excited about everything in the @fabfitfun winter box! So far both the body butter and candle smell heavenly 😌☁️ I'm mostly excited about the @gorjana necklace 😍 if you've thought about signing up for #fabfitfun and want a box of your own, you can use the code "GETTINFIT" for $10 off. I make no commission off of it, just spreading the love 💕 #fffpartner • • • • #TIUTeam #lgaccountability #bgbcommunity #TIUNYC #TIUGIRLS #TIULongIsland #TIUten #toneitup #tiu #BBG #tiuinspiration #wholefoods #IntuitiveEating #Fitspo #EatClean #Health #Fitness #Motivation #Fitspiration #healthyliving #healthyeating #lgfitmas #tiu31 #tiuholidayhustle
2. Hygge: Hygge believes that everyone deserves a little pampering and self-care. It's not a subscription service, it's comfort and coziness delivered to your doorstep. The Danish term Hygge (pronounced hue-guh) roughly translates to the feeling of warmth and contentment. Whether it's the soothing aroma of a scented candle, a long bubble bath, a heart-to-heart conversation with a loved one or a hot cup of chamomile tea after a rough day. Hygge is the ritual of creating a cozy atmosphere and enjoying the simple pleasures of life. Each monthly box is carefully curated with this concept in mind. Filled with an assortment of items (including a hardcover book, tea, scented candles, artisanal treats and other handmade goodies), unboxing a Hygge box is like opening a box of warmth and happiness. Not to mention the beautiful packaging that enhances the whole unwrapping experience.
If your kids are always glued to your iPad or laptop, then they'll love this subscription that teaches them how to code. Each box has an activity book with various coding projects, which kids develop into an app through the Bitsbox website. They'll be dying to show off their digital creations to friends and family, plus it gives them hours of entertainment.
Frank And Oak Style Plan is a personal stylist service for men and women, exclusively for Frank And Oak products. You can choose to have Frank And Oak send you 3 items every month or every other month. Items are selected according to your size, taste, and budget preferences– and you can login 2 days before your box ships each month to add or remove items, or skip the month entirely. When your box ships, you’re billed in full for the members-only discounted price of the items in your box; up to 25% off their retail prices. If you decide not to keep any of the items, Frank And Oak will issue a refund minus the $25 styling fee for your order.