11. Frank And Oak: Frank and Oak's clothing subscription service is a hassle-free and affordable way to upgrade your wardrobe every month without leaving the house. All you have to do is fill out a survey about your style preferences and sizing and sit back. Next, you'll get an email with a preview of three items of clothing handpicked by a Frank and Oak stylist based on your personal style. You get 48 hours to add or edit items in the box or skip the entire order. All subscribers get 20% off each piece of clothing they decide to keep. Plus, free shipping and returns.
If you’re looking for the best women’s subscription boxes, we have more than just a few. Cratejoy offers a huge variety of women’s crates that range from niche to downright trendy. Subscribe to one of our top makeup subscription boxes and start receiving products that are drugstore favorites to high-end must-haves every month. Did we mention these are perfect gifts? For the woman who seemingly has everything, we have created the perfect list of gift boxes for women that we update constantly. We also have great gift ideas for women in their 20s and gifts for women in their 30s! We've also curated a list of subscription boxes for moms that would delight. From best friend, to grandma, to the mail lady…. Our women’s subscriptions have you covered.
Each BarkBox contains four or five items, which are never the same from month to month. When you sign up, you enter your dog’s weight to get items that are sized appropriately for your pooch; you can scale up or down at any time. And if there’s an item your pup doesn’t like, you can exchange it free of charge (up to one item per month). The service costs $29 per month, with a discount for 6- or 12-month subscriptions.
Potential Savings. Having goodies shipped to you in a subscription box is often cheaper than buying each of those items separately. Karr says her subscription service gives her a 5% discount on all the items she has shipped from Amazon. Others subscription services offer even bigger savings. For instance, GlossyBox says its October 2017 box contained $69 worth of beauty items for about $20, and Loot Crate promises at least $45 worth of nerd-culture joy for $16.
Julep. The monthly Julep box has a focus on nail polish, though it includes other beauty items as well. Unlike many services, Julep gives users the option of previewing the month’s selections and picking out the specific items they want. The service has two tiers: My Maven, which provides $40 worth of products for $25 a month, and Maven Luxe, which delivers at least $60 worth of products for $40 a month. You can save $5 a month off either service by signing up for a three-month subscription.
These days, subscription boxes can do more than groom you – they can dress you from head to toe. The best-known clothing subscription is Stitch Fix. This shopping service is a bit different from other subscription boxes. For $20 a month, you get a box with five items – clothing, shoes, and accessories – chosen just for you based on your style preferences. However, if you want to keep the items, you have to pay for those separately.
Another clothing subscription service, Nice Laundry, focuses specifically on socks. Every three months, it ships you six pairs of dress socks, especially chosen for you. Each quarterly shipment has sock weights and styles appropriate for the season. Socks are only available in one size, which will fit most men as well as women with larger feet. It costs $49 for one quarterly shipment, or $99 for a full year.
jess__meyers_We love when the mail man brings us our kiwi crate. This month we created a lemonade stand. With a working cash register we put together, a chalkboard sign to decorate and we made a lemon shaped eraser! This is by far our favorite one. The quality of the items are great. Worth every penny. If you haven't gotten your little signed up go do it now. I'm pretty sure I have just as much fun as jax does. #kiwicrate #welovekiwicrate #lemonadestand #bankofkiwi
1. Sparkle, Hustle, Grow: Whether you're a budding entrepreneur, running a successful business or trying to build a lucrative side hustle, Sparkle Hustle Grow's subscription box has got you covered. The monthly box contains four to six items including books, office supplies and chic accessories curated to boost your productivity and career. It also gives access to useful online resources and SHG's exclusive Facebook community of #Girlbosses run by founder Julie Ball.
6. Love With Food: Looking for a guilt-free way to satisfy your 3 p.m. cravings? Look no further than Love With Food. Each box is filled with an assortment of healthy, organic snacks (think chocolate chip granola, honey apple oat bars and spicy fava beans).The boxes come in three different sizes: Tasting Box, Deluxe Box and the Gluten-Free Box. You can opt for a monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, or annual subscription. Plus, for every box sold, Love With Food donates a meal to charity. So you can stock up your pantry with delish munchies and contribute to a great cause at the same time.
2. Hygge: Hygge believes that everyone deserves a little pampering and self-care. It's not a subscription service, it's comfort and coziness delivered to your doorstep. The Danish term Hygge (pronounced hue-guh) roughly translates to the feeling of warmth and contentment. Whether it's the soothing aroma of a scented candle, a long bubble bath, a heart-to-heart conversation with a loved one or a hot cup of chamomile tea after a rough day. Hygge is the ritual of creating a cozy atmosphere and enjoying the simple pleasures of life. Each monthly box is carefully curated with this concept in mind. Filled with an assortment of items (including a hardcover book, tea, scented candles, artisanal treats and other handmade goodies), unboxing a Hygge box is like opening a box of warmth and happiness. Not to mention the beautiful packaging that enhances the whole unwrapping experience.
In addition to meals, there are subscription boxes for specific types of food items. For instance, UrthBox delivers healthy snack items each month, along with a few extras like supplements and personal care products. Prices range from $20 a month for a six-item mini box to $50 for a large box with 25 to 30 items. There are also subscription services for vegan and gluten-free foods, wine, beer, coffee, and even hot sauce.
Custom Picked Items. With many subscription boxes, the items you receive each month are chosen especially for you, based on your particular needs and preferences. This can be a major boon for people who have trouble finding what they like in stores, or who just don’t enjoy shopping. And for many people, knowing the items were chosen just for them increases the thrill of opening a new box. According to Dorman, getting these “handpicked” items boosts people’s self-esteem and “makes them feel unique.”
For those of you not caught up on the trend (get with the times), a subscription box is pretty much exactly as it sounds. You sign up for the business of your desire, whether it be athletic apparel, stationary, makeup, or dog treats and they deliver a customized box of goodies to your door each month. Making you happier than a kid on Christmas! We love subscription boxes for that reason.
On the other hand, if your favorite thing about your subscription box is getting a special treat each month, you can give yourself the same experience by creating a category in your personal budget for “mad money.” This is a sum of cash – which doesn’t have to be large – that you can spend on anything you want. It allows you to treat yourself to something special each month – and since you pick it yourself, you can be sure it’s something you’ll really use.
If your kids are always glued to your iPad or laptop, then they'll love this subscription that teaches them how to code. Each box has an activity book with various coding projects, which kids develop into an app through the Bitsbox website. They'll be dying to show off their digital creations to friends and family, plus it gives them hours of entertainment.
3. Papergang: Papergang by Ohh Deer is the ultimate subscription box service for stationery lovers. Every month the subscribers receive a beautifully crafted box filled with snazzy paper goodies like desk pads, notebooks, sticker sheets, art prints and other stationary treats like pens, pencils and washi tape. All the items are thoughtfully curated based on a monthly theme. Each selection is exclusive and created in collaboration with different artists. Their wide selection of products and the remarkable illustrations on each of them is what makes Papergang stand out. In addition, they plant a tree for every four boxes sold. So a big YAY for the environment too! You can also buy other cool stuff like art prints, planners, candles, jewelry and fun socks from Ohh Deer's website.