12. The D.I.Y Collectives: DIY enthusiasts and fans of organic beauty products will love this subscription box service. All hands-on projects are designed to help you craft your own bath, beauty and skincare products at home. Every month the subscriber receives a project kit that includes a step-by-step guide, organic ingredients and other supplies that are required to complete the project. All the DIY products foster self-sufficiency & promote environmental sustainability. Their past projects include Dead Sea Salt, Lavender, Olive Oil and Lemon Soak and Scrub and a facemask and toner made using bentonite clay, aloe vera , chamomile and rosewater.
From food, fitness and fashion to puzzles, houseplants and gadgets, there's a subscription box for every taste and every hobby.The convenience of receiving cool merch, tailored to your personal needs, at your doorstep plus the eager anticipation of getting a surprise package in the mail (which totally brings out the inner child in all of us, btw), makes subscription boxes the best gift you can give to yourself or a loved one.
11. Frank And Oak: Frank and Oak's clothing subscription service is a hassle-free and affordable way to upgrade your wardrobe every month without leaving the house. All you have to do is fill out a survey about your style preferences and sizing and sit back. Next, you'll get an email with a preview of three items of clothing handpicked by a Frank and Oak stylist based on your personal style. You get 48 hours to add or edit items in the box or skip the entire order. All subscribers get 20% off each piece of clothing they decide to keep. Plus, free shipping and returns.
What’s the Return Policy? With many services, you’re stuck with whatever you get in your monthly box. Others let you return items you don’t want – but it isn’t always easy. Before you sign a contract, check it for details about how long you have to return items, how many items you’re allowed to return, and whether you have to pay return shipping costs.
How Much Control Do You Have? Some subscription services send the same monthly box to every subscriber. Others, such as Stitch Fix, tailor the contents to your personal tastes based on a questionnaire you fill out when you sign up. A few, such as Julep, allow you to preview each month’s box before it’s shipped and skip that month if you don’t want it, or even personally choose some or all of the items you receive. This means you’ll never have to waste money on an item you don’t want – but on the downside, your monthly box won’t be a special surprise.
So there is one thing you need to remember about a few of these monthly subscription boxes, like Allure. Some offer a reduced first month rate but then will renew at a normal rate once the first month is over. That’s why it’s super important to turn off the auto-renew option on any boxes that you know you won’t want to subscribe to on a monthly basis.
7. Pipsticks: If the idea of receiving packs of cute stickers every month in your mail gets you excited then you need to get a Pipsticks subscription ASAP! They offer two subscription services — for kids and for 'pros' (adult sticker enthusiasts). Each monthly package comes with 15 or more sheets of theme-based stickers, a quote card and a fun postcard to share the sticker craze with your loved ones or pen pals. From funky food trucks and glittery unicorns to raindrops, beaches and scratch-and-sniff strawberries — each monthly pack will make the #stickeraddict in you squeal with joy. Plus, they're all set to launch a collection of chic journals, sticker books and planners that will be available from June (Spoiler: the planners come with sparkly, holographic pouches, creative prompts, sticker sheets, patterned sticky notes and much more!). You can pre-order yours here.
6. Love With Food: Looking for a guilt-free way to satisfy your 3 p.m. cravings? Look no further than Love With Food. Each box is filled with an assortment of healthy, organic snacks (think chocolate chip granola, honey apple oat bars and spicy fava beans).The boxes come in three different sizes: Tasting Box, Deluxe Box and the Gluten-Free Box. You can opt for a monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, or annual subscription. Plus, for every box sold, Love With Food donates a meal to charity. So you can stock up your pantry with delish munchies and contribute to a great cause at the same time.
10. Runner Crate: Runner Crate is perfect for people who want to get or stay fit and try new things at the same time. Every month the subscribers receive cool running gear, 4 to 6 healthy snacks (like veggie chips, granola and organic snack bars) and a couple of other runner goods. The boxes also include monthly running challenges to motivate you to crush your fitness goals.