6. Love With Food: Looking for a guilt-free way to satisfy your 3 p.m. cravings? Look no further than Love With Food. Each box is filled with an assortment of healthy, organic snacks (think chocolate chip granola, honey apple oat bars and spicy fava beans).The boxes come in three different sizes: Tasting Box, Deluxe Box and the Gluten-Free Box. You can opt for a monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, or annual subscription. Plus, for every box sold, Love With Food donates a meal to charity. So you can stock up your pantry with delish munchies and contribute to a great cause at the same time.
9. Birchbox: If you're someone who hates browsing through shelves at the local beauty supplier, Birchbox is the perfect subscription service for you. Just fill out a survey to help the service customize the selection based on your personal needs and sit back. Each month, you'll receive five deluxe sample-sized hair, beauty and skincare products tailored to your personal preferences. Every item comes with a how-to guide so you can easily test out different products. Once you've discovered your favorites, you can buy their full-size versions from Birchbox's online store.
Although often considered a splurge, subscription boxes can be quite the little life-savers. Say you always forget to buy razor blades until it’s too late (read: you’ve got serious razor burn)? There’s a subscription box for that. Never remember to eat breakfast in morning and feel totally drained by noon? There’s a subscription box for that. Or maybe you never have anything fun (cough, cough, educational) to do with your kids on a rainy day. Yep, there’s even a box for that. While you can’t possibly sign-up for them all, we’ve rounded up the top-rated options to help you make the best choice.
Spice up things in the bedroom with this collection of different sensual products — perfect for those Saturday nights when the kids are sleeping at their friends' houses. You can choose from the lube of the month ($10/month), a toy of the month ($25/month), or the full on Spice Box, which features two full-size items, one or two "intimate" items, and two to three trial-size items.
Dollar Shave Club. Subscription grooming boxes aren’t just for women. The Dollar Shave Club is a monthly service that delivers high-quality razor cartridges for both men and women. Choices range from a two-blade razor for $3 per month to a six-blade model for $9. If you don’t like the blade you’re using, you can switch membership levels at any time. When you first join, you get a handle to go with your cartridge of choice and a selection of sample-sized grooming products, such as “shave butter”; if you like them, you can add on a full-sized version to your monthly delivery.
jess__meyers_We love when the mail man brings us our kiwi crate. This month we created a lemonade stand. With a working cash register we put together, a chalkboard sign to decorate and we made a lemon shaped eraser! This is by far our favorite one. The quality of the items are great. Worth every penny. If you haven't gotten your little signed up go do it now. I'm pretty sure I have just as much fun as jax does. #kiwicrate #welovekiwicrate #lemonadestand #bankofkiwi
4. London Tea Club: If you're a tea drinker who wants to get out of the comfort zone and explore the delicious world of rare and exotic loose leaf teas, you should subscribe to the London Tea Club already! Each month you get a new tea carefully packed in a glass vial. The box also includes a detailed note about the tea, tea estate where it was grown and the brewing instructions. The selection is curated with seasonal tea drinking in mind - something LTC's Director Cecelia Lau prefers herself. For instance, this month the subscribers got to enjoy tangy Zomba Pearls White Tea from Malawi. Lightly processed teas are perfect for summer as they are considered to be more cooling. These include white teas, green oolong teas and most young sheng and green teas. Meanwhile, roasted, fermented and aged teas which are considered to be warming are selected for their winter boxes. These include black/red teas, shou puerh, aged sheng puerhs, roasted oolongs, highly oxidized oolongs and certain roasted green teas like Hojicha. Moreover, the selection is responsibly sourced from small farms and independent cooperatives that encourage sustainable tea farming, so the curated teas are all-natural and organic.
If you’re looking for the best women’s subscription boxes, we have more than just a few. Cratejoy offers a huge variety of women’s crates that range from niche to downright trendy. Subscribe to one of our top makeup subscription boxes and start receiving products that are drugstore favorites to high-end must-haves every month. Did we mention these are perfect gifts? For the woman who seemingly has everything, we have created the perfect list of gift boxes for women that we update constantly. We also have great gift ideas for women in their 20s and gifts for women in their 30s! We've also curated a list of subscription boxes for moms that would delight. From best friend, to grandma, to the mail lady…. Our women’s subscriptions have you covered.
Hey Adam, I stumbled across your site looking for potential candy subscription box companies to work with in the future because I make my art out of candy wrappers and thought it might be interesting to see where this could go. I’ve been using wrappers for 6 years now so my current method is on point but I’m ever evolving. I want to keep it short but if you’re interested in chatting give me a shout and if you have a moment check out some of my work. Thanks for your time.
Why We Love It: Trunk club is basically like having a personal stylist, but at a fraction of the cost. Their men’s and women’s style quiz is super thorough to ensure that each “trunk” is filled with clothing you’ll love. What’s even better is that you can approve its contents before it’s shipped to your door. Once you try everything on, you choose what to keep (and pay for) and send back the rest at no cost. You can do this on a monthly basis, or whenever you feel like you need to spruce up your wardrobe.
Sock fancy not your fancy? Fashion-forward Ozone socks are a great alternative having been featured by Vogue, True Religion, Interview Magazine, and many other high-profile brands. Available in 6-month (7 pairs for $75) and full year subscriptions (13 pairs for $150), their Sock of the Month club will ship a fun new design to your doorstop to each month -- and having tried a pair myself, I assure you, they're worth signing up for!
12. The D.I.Y Collectives: DIY enthusiasts and fans of organic beauty products will love this subscription box service. All hands-on projects are designed to help you craft your own bath, beauty and skincare products at home. Every month the subscriber receives a project kit that includes a step-by-step guide, organic ingredients and other supplies that are required to complete the project. All the DIY products foster self-sufficiency & promote environmental sustainability. Their past projects include Dead Sea Salt, Lavender, Olive Oil and Lemon Soak and Scrub and a facemask and toner made using bentonite clay, aloe vera , chamomile and rosewater.
10. Runner Crate: Runner Crate is perfect for people who want to get or stay fit and try new things at the same time. Every month the subscribers receive cool running gear, 4 to 6 healthy snacks (like veggie chips, granola and organic snack bars) and a couple of other runner goods. The boxes also include monthly running challenges to motivate you to crush your fitness goals.
Other just-for-fun boxes cater more to adults. For instance, Loot Crate is a $16 monthly subscription box “for geeks and gamers” containing a themed assortment of t-shirts, decals, figurines, and more. And Spicy Subscriptions is strictly adults-only, providing a monthly selection of sexy products like massage oils, candles, and adult toys for $34.95.